It is the time of Corona

It is time to write on my blog here. I had been using different apps to write this far but haven't been here in a while. It's Sunday, and today, here feels somewhat the right place to be. I was writing on a notebook, being inspired to continue the age old tradition, but I struggled to write with just my right hand. I wanted to type also using my left hand so that thoughts flew more integrated, so that both side of my brain played a role in the art I was writing, in the art that is my writing, in expressing themselves. I realize we've developed a right and left brain perhaps based on how we've been using them, kids for example primarily write with their right hand and there for home their left brain in a slightly different way than their right brain, since one side of the body is connected to the other side of the brain.

I realize as I write this I'm utterly not very interested in writing about this, so I'm going to stop. But somehow it was necessary to express myself of these thoughts, perhaps, perhaps. It's Sunday as I've said before, and I'm laying here with a slightly aching heart, a slightly or partly disintegrated body and soul. The pain, the agony, the lack of human connection, it's paid a toll and a roll in to the reality I have created for myself. I technically now have a girl cousin and a guy cousin from India living in the very country I got whisked away to 23 or so years ago. You think it'd make a change but reality is, it sort of does, ever so slightly.

Comments